Thank to the great artist Aaliyah Othman ❤️
Every story start with a small incident
Location: Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
- Participate in delivering various projects simultaneously as an IC/project lead; while clarifying the project's objectives to the team and setting the experience strategy.
- Attend business development & scoping meetings, besides developing technical proposals that define project scope, objectives, and deliverables.
- Contribute to healthy team motivation and morale, offering technical and logistical support, manage the hiring activities, and resource utilization.
Location: Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
- Communicated and delivered conceptual models & designed low-fidelity prototypes, and validated them with the stakeholders.
- Prepared the project's plan & onboard team members on responsibilities and ownership.
- Conducted & prepared research and service design activities, interview sessions, heuristics evaluation, journey mapping, service blueprinting, etc.
- Reviewed and critiqued my team members' work.
Location: Makkah, Saudi Arabia
- Worked as a solo designer to implement and deliver designed solutions, planned the user experience from the ground up, conducted research to align design scope, sketched initial concepts, guided user testing sessions, created user flows and IA.
- Created Low & High Fidelity prototypes and interactive prototypes (Principle, or sometimes an HTML demo).
- Trained & mentored, and help develop junior designers and team members.
- Used Google Maps API to visualize data on heatmaps & other map styles and used different data visualization libraries to display end-user statistics and dashboards.
Location: Alexandira, Egypt
- Designed UI layouts across website & mobile channels.
- Worked as a front-end developer to built HTML/CSS architecture for websites and web-based applications.
Location: Mostly Remote.
- Worked as an independent contractor to create complex, highly usable, responsive websites and mobile applications.
Education & Certifications
Certificate, UX Research Specialty
UX Research Specialty Certificate
Postgraduate Diploma, Innovation & Design Thinking
Nanodegree, Front End Developer
Bachelor of Science, Chemistry & Physics
Recorded & Live Courses
Among my colleagues, I’m known for always striving to explore new areas and learn new things, not only for my own sake but to share this with the community and newcomers to the design field.
I have recorded and conducted multiple courses and talks on different topics with around 3000 viewers and admissions.
How to become User Experience Designer?
UX Writing Course
User Experience for Startups
Design Thinking Phases
Community & Volunteering.
Giving to the community makes me feel happy to inspires me to learn more to share more.
Design & Career Mentor
Conducted 10 sessions with different mentees.
Check Mentees Reviews
Saudi Local Event Organizer
Followed WIAD guidelines and the 2021 theme ” Curiosity ” to deliver the event artifacts.
Sent and respond to registration surveys and assembled a team of volunteers and co-organizers to help deliver the event.
Provided event experience that matches the year’s theme, suggested the talks’ topics content, agenda, and selecting the speakers and onboard them to the event.
Career Counseling Specialist
I have been selected from the Udacity team to be part of the Career Counseling Program, which is meant to develop a meaningful connection with senior experts who have spent many years in the local Saudi market.
I have been assigned to 5 apprentices ranges from student, graduate, unemployed, and employed to guide them in 2 sessions for each (each session was 1 hour) in career-related topics that include, General career guidance, Specific tactical (career) guidance on either: Company navigation, Networking, Job search, and Interview preparation (technical and behavioral).
Exc. Director, Media & Design
Volunteered in Education Awareness & Anti-Literacy campaigns as Media Coordinator & Graphical Designer.
Volunteered in Drug Awareness and Anti-Drug campaigns as Media Coordinator, Graphical Designer, and Executive Director.
Volunteered as a Social Media Team Leader for the entity’s Official Pages.
Design, Digital Transformation, Innovation
Since joining my current employer, a consultancy firm, I started analyzing and responding to RFP/RFI requests.
Over the last two years, I have created around 20 technical proposals – that include: Project Delivery Methodology, In-Scope and Out-Scope Variables, Project Duration, Timeline, and suggested team structure, Deliverables, and outcomes for each phase of the project along with the delivery cappings.